Make and Publish Your Book

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Suite101: Page Rank Back Up to 7

After Panda's smack-down, I noticed Suite101's page rank had dropped to PR6 from its former PR7. I was sad to see it, but not at all surprised given the stats I was seeing on my Suite101 MySuite page and everything I was reading in the forums.

Now, I know page rank isn't everything, but it does tell a story in a sense. Its story was that Suite was on a down-trend. So, I can't help but feel a bit pleased to see that Suite101 seems to be on the right track and has regained its PR7 ranking. I think the changes at Suite have been positive for the most part, even though I have to admit I previously had some doubts as to whether the site could possibly recover.

I'm actually really excited now to see where the site goes next, because they seem to be on the right track. Revs, at least for some writers, are back to pre-Panda levels, so that's good news, too, at least for some Suitees.

SUITE101.COM UNVEILS SITE REDESIGN TO` BETTER SERVE WRITERS.: An article from: Online Product News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Online Writing Adventures. Feel free to leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so.