Make and Publish Your Book

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Review of Wikio Experts

I'm a little late popping in with my review of Wikio Experts, but here it is...

Wikio HQ is located in France, writers are asked to use UK spelling and gear articles toward a UK audience. The pay, via PayPal, is in Euros. SEO for the site is as simple as including at least 3 keywords (provided) in a natural (not keyword-stuffed) writing style.

My one warning (just to get it out of the way): Wikio is a site where some writers recommend using a pen name due to some "creative" editing. I personally have not found any errors added to my articles, though I have not checked all of them.

With the warning out of the way, the rest is all good. Writing for Wikio is an all-around pleasant experience. The pay is decent. In my experience, most articles are accepted without a hitch. The editors, when a rare rewrite is needed, are friendly and helpful.

While I am not personally a fast writer (I wish did have the gift of fast writing and typing) Some of the sites writers claim to earn an enviable hourly rate.)

If interested in applying to Wikio, I invite you to apply through this link. (After you sign up, if accepted, they will give you your own link to share.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Online Writing Adventures. Feel free to leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so.