Make and Publish Your Book

Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Quick Note About Seed

Seed is the site that has been creating content for AOL. I have heard good things about them but I have not spent enough time there to offer much of a review. I registered with them quite a while ago, and wrote a couple of articles for them. The pay would have been pretty good, but the articles weren't accepted so I used them elsewhere and moved on to other markets that did pay.

I didn't mention the site here before, because I didn't really have anything to share. That approach might be short-changing new writers who come here for tips on paying markets, though. After all, just because it didn't work out for me doesn't mean it won't work out for others.

So, today I popped in at Seed. The site is currently in a transitional phase, with no new articles assignments being posted until Seed 2.0 goes live. I didn't see a proposed date for the new site, but there is  an email address for interrested writers to send their information in for consideration.

Here is the full text of the messagefrom the Seed homepage, with the email address included. "
We are in the process of reformatting Seed.com and new assignments are currently on hold. If you would like to sign up for the all-new Seed 2.0, please email seed2signup@seed.com."

I have several more sites like this, and will add them over the next few days so stop back for more information.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Online Writing Adventures. Feel free to leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so.