Make and Publish Your Book

Monday, March 19, 2012

A Little About Know More Media

Know More Media hires bloggers to share business information and news. In exchange for an average of one blog post per day, blog promotion and networking, bloggers can expect to earn a combination of base pay and traffic commission equaling out between $100 and $800 per month.

Photo credit: ronnieb from morguefile.com
Paid Blogging

The short-term advantage of taking on a paid blogging job instead of writing your own blog is, if they offer some amount upfront for each post and a portion of the revenue from page views or ad earnings, you see money coming in sooner than you would blogging for yourself. The disadvantage is, of course, in the long run you only end up with a portion of the earnings.

My thoughts when I heard about KMM, I'm already doing those things for my own blogs and websites, the only real difference is, no upfront payment (that part would be nice) and my earnings from blogging are not come out anywhere near $100 a month, much less $800. Though, to be fair, I don't post on any of my blogs every day.

I would rate Know More Media as a blogging job worth considering, because it combines short-term rewards and long-term, passive earnings - a win-win for many online writers.

If you have any experience with KMM, feel free to share your thoughts by leaving a comment below or in the forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Online Writing Adventures. Feel free to leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so.