Make and Publish Your Book

Friday, February 4, 2011

Demand Media Studios: Quick Payout for Writers and Editors

I have been writing for DMS for a little over a year. I go through spells where I skip a few days writing for them, because the editors there can be, well, no offense intended, unpredictable.

The great thing about DMS is twice a week pay, like clockwork. If you do the work and it gets published, the pay shows up in the Paypal account.

I would not consider DMS a site where someone will ever get rich writing content, at least not at the speed I write. but it is nice to know whjich sites actually pay the promised amounts and which ones just take your work.

I also would like to mention that I tried their rev-share instead of upfront payment, and did not have much luck. I know a lot of Demand Studios writers swear by their rev share work, but it did not work out to be profitable for me.

If you have had any experience with Demand Media Studios and would like to leave a comment, feel free to share your experience by clicking the comments link below the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Online Writing Adventures. Feel free to leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so.