Make and Publish Your Book

Monday, March 21, 2011

Writer's Block: Round One Goes to the Block

I've never had writer's block this extreme before, so finding myself at a loss for words was a shock.

I visited the local library and picked up a couple of books about beating writer's block. They had some great tips: the same bits of advice I've given to colleagues in the past.

My bad luck: I didn't find anything new, or original. So I returned the books and decided to use my blog about online writing and its bloggy chit-chattiness as my tool to just get busy writing again.

I may not be writing an article I can sell somewhere or post for rev-share, but I am writing. I put on my big girl clothes, and I'm doing what everyone else who has bills to pay does: working.

I'll wish myself good luck as I just string a few words together and get my bearings, and I wish prosperous writing to all of my web writing colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Online Writing Adventures. Feel free to leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so.